Wednesday, July 15, 2009

which came first







This morning in the shower, I thought that the motel conditioner smelled really good. Then I thought it smelled just like the lotion they supply here.... oh...



The wifi is spotty-I never know if I can log on, or upload pics until I actually do it, so updates will be spotty. Cannon Beach is an amazing town- everything you might want to buy, eat, buy, drink or see within a 3 block area. This morning, I ran from our motel, down to Haystack Rock and back, about 2 miles- a distance I never run without walking intervals at home. Something about that sea air, I guess. Then I ate a waffle with blackberry syrup... so much for eating sensibly on vacation.



I don't know what the agenda is today, except for more eating, shoppng, drinking and seeing. That's all I need to know.



Oh, and I bought some yarn at Coastal Yarns- a wonderful shop, where we talked Sock Summit for a happy interval. This is Artyarns Ultramerino 4- color 139, 191 yds per hank. As far as I can tell, it's not superwash. But it is gorgeous.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, I envy you so!
I have some Artyarns Ultramerino in another colour, and it's lovely, innit?
Have some more blackberry syrup for me, okay?