Monday, September 24, 2007

What I'll be Watching Tonight, When I Knit

ohmigod, ohmigod, oh oh oh- Heroes is on tonight! I'll give Chuck, and especially Journeyman a try (I loved Kevin McKidd in Rome ), but it's Heroes I've been waiting for. That and The Office. And My Name is Earl. And 30 Rock.

I have no idea if Peter and Nathan are still alive (though I'd bet on it), or Sylar (not so sure, but I'll bet he'll be around, if only in flashbacks). I want to know how Hiro is managing in ancient Japan, and Claire in the modern era. Is The Hatian with HRG, or not. And speaking of HRG (Horn Rimmed Glasses aka Noah Bennett), did they get Mr. Muggles from the burning house? So many questions, only 60 minutes to answer them.

And if you think I have excreble taste in TV now, just wait until January when American Idol comes back.

For the definitive snarky take on all of these shows (and an excellent excuse to fritter away an hour or twelve), check the Television Without Pity link on the right side of this page.

No comments: