Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What I'm Watching As I Knit- The 4400 Season 3

Okay, here's the thing about The 4400 : It's not very good. The acting is wooden, at best, the plot is more than faintly ridiculous, not a bit of it is believable. But I keep renting the discs because I want to know what happens next. Makes no sense, but there it is.

I've just started Season 3 (spoiler- if you don't want to know the basics, stop reading now): Isabelle grew up, instantly, into a beautiful naked girl, Lily (who has the worst hairdo on TV) is ageing at an even faster rate, Garret Dillahunt (whose new short hair may be as frightening as Lily's do) used to seem faintly creepy but benign, but now may be as evil as Francis Wollcott, and Shawn is still a terrible actor.

But I keep watching as I knit (working on the fingering weight sample for the steek workshop doll sweater).

No comments: