Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Tab- Whitman #1987 Casual Co., '72


I love love love this set- it's everything that was wonderful and terrible about early '70's fashion. #1987 Casual Co., with the long-leggity models and high-waistedy pants, was published by Whitman in 1972. And what does it say that we can buy every single pair of those shoes today (except maybe the white boots with the pink laces)?




Click on images to enlarge, right click to save as jpgs, print from any graphics program, dolls on card stock, clothes on plain paper.

















2 comments:

SylviaK said...

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you for posting this set. It is also one of my favorites from the '70's era. I like the long figures and stylized clothes.
I enjoy all of the sets you have posted as they tend to look better on the screen.
Best,
Sylvia K

Jan said...

Hi Kathi - Thank you - excellent.
This reminds me of the red & blue wedge maryjanes I had with a big red exclamation point on the toe. Oh those colorful 70s... LOL
Jan